Oak Stop Chamfered Newel Post with Spigot Dowel
Stop Chamfered posts are designed to fit into either new newel bases or existing newel bases created by cutting down existing posts. Newel turnings come with a 50mm Spigot Dowel on the bottom.
Our traditional Benchmark Stop Chamfered range of stair parts will give your staircase a modern contemporary look. The Stop Chamfered range of stair parts feature 41mm spindles and 90mm newel posts in a choice of 4 different timber types each style offering a distinctive look for your stairs.
All newel posts are supplied ready for you to apply your chosen finish unless otherwise specified
850mm x 91mm x 91mm
Deliveries typically take place between the hours of 08:30am & 18:30pm Monday To Friday and will require a signature.
Due to the nature of our product which is referred to as "ugly" freight (irregular long lengths and shapes) we cannot give any timed deliveries only a delivery day. We can help you track your parcel on the given delivery day after 11am.
DO NOT BOOK ANY TRADESMEN UNTIL YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND INSPECTED
On the day of your delivery please check that
- You are Signing for the correct number of parcels
- All parcels signed for are in good condition
- You contact us on the day of delivery if there are any missing parcels
- Any damaged parcels are signed for as damaged
- All parcels signed for are addressed to you
- You open and inspect your goods on day of delivery
- You contact us within 24 hours with any issues with the products delivered
All goods signed for are received in good condition, please ensure you follow the above guidelines